YYB North Bay Jack Garland Airport serves as a national and international connector service for North Bay and other Northern Ontario communities. Whether you're arriving, departing or connecting, you'll find everything here to make your journey through the airport easy and enjoyable.
The North Bay Jack Garland Airport is open, and continues to operate in order to provide essential air transportation services. View additional information here.
As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, our priority remains to keep our employees, their families, our clients and the public healthy and safe.
The airport terminal for passenger flights is open, between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday, and we have put in place additional safety and security measures.
North Bay is positioned to take advantage of a number of aerospace opportunities including:
• Aircraft manufacturing and assemblage
• Aerospace and aeronautical research and development
• Maintenance, repair and overhaul
• Cargo base and logistics centre
• Tourism gateway to northern destinations
• Expanded private and public sector aviation training
• Flight testing/flight training/cold weather testing
• Private and corporate hangarage
Click here for more information